Deals On Amazon

Sunday, November 9, 2008

Why am I blogging

I am new to internet blogging. Though I had a lot of interest in blogging, somehow starting my blog took time. I find it a perfect place share my viewpoint on wide verity of subjects.

Also, I needed a place where I wanted to share what I have learnt over the years. Whether it is from books, media, internet or a practical experience.

Apart from that, I want share my experience in day to day life. I realized I could use the same media to reach out.

I want to use my blog to promote high standard of thinking, methods that can be used to improve ones thought process.

I have a lot of interest in strategic planning, leadership and management, but I am not a part of management. I do have other interests, like cricket, books, movies, browsing and traveling. Blogging also might help me to keep an open web log.

Having said that, let me start and see how it goes….

No comments: